When you wanna buy a wig, you need to know your head size for the wig cap. Here are some tips to tell you how to measure your head size.
- Get a cloth measuring tape and put around your head. Take down the measurements and next, prep your hair.
- Keep in mind your style of wearing such as braiding hair under the lace wig, because you have to measure size according to the style.
- Keep the tape close to the skin but not pressing tightly as it may cause your lace wig to cut into your skin or suppress circulation.
- Circumference is taken to know the distance from the center of your front hairline to your entire head.
- Ensure that the tape goes above your ear and leaves at the nape of your neck.
- Include baby hairs while measuring and avoid single strands that are unimportant.